If a picture speaks a thousand words, then let these pictures speak thousands of words.
Note taken from Thatha about Saudagar Kopi:
- Started in October 2013
- Owner is from Bandung
- The killer House Blend is a mix of Toraja Sapan, Padang, and Bali Natural
- Single origini: Silimakuta
- Round clock service
- Bakmi Koji Bakso Goreng – both the bakso goreng (fried meatball) and the mie ayam (chicken noodle) are homemade. They also produced homemade srikaya (coconut egg jam)
- Colenak Retro consists of three pieces of tape (cassava), topped with palm sugar. “Colenak” is another word for “tape bakar”
- They offer two types of pisang goreng (fried banana): Pisang Tempura and Pisang Aroma. I tried the Pisang Tempura, where they cut a banana into three wedges and deep fry it. One portion has six wedges, which means they used two bananas.
- Roti Bakar Baheula is kind of toast topped with condensed milk, margarin and sugar.
- The decorations displayed are also for sale. Very smart.
- Nearby coffee shops / cafe within walking distance: Oey Kopitiam, Rumate, Dr. Dre, Sabang 16, Eatology, Coffee World (inside Maxone Hotel)